- 26 Oct | Army Officer careers
- 28 Oct | Nissan graduate and placement opportunities
- 02 Nov | PGCE interviews (primary and secondary schools)
Get involved, get ahead
The university offers a dedicated online portal packed with opportunities to get you ready for the world of work. Get ahead with us
4 November, 10.00am – 3.00pm
Open to all students and graduates
Don't miss it!
More about the careers fair
Apply now to gain the support of a local employer in developing your career plans.
More about Diversi-tees
Could you make a positive impact? Want to gain valuable experience? Our online resource for volunteers can help you.
More about Volun-tees
Become a fan of the Careers Service.
Join the Careers Service group on LinkedIn
Are you a Teesside graduate of 2016? Looking for a graduate internship? Three month paid internships start in January 2017. Find out more
The online practice tests are available to Teesside University staff, students and graduates. You can only register with your university email address.
Register and log in to access the Graduates First psychometric tests
Careers and employer competitions and surveys
- Blind Applying - sign up for a unique career adventure! (applications open 01 Nov)
- PotentialPark: searching for a job is easy, finding is not - don't miss this opportunity
- Take the trendence survey and win a year of Netflix
- TARGETJobs undergraduate of the year awards
- The IDM student marketing competition
- Three Mobile Reimagined Learning Challenge
Did you complete your studies between between 1 January and 31 July 2016?
Survey opens 10 November 2016