- 03 May | REED ncfe: practical CV building workshops
- 03 May | Job Hunting: placements and graduate opportunities
- 05 May | REED ncfe: mindset/winning CV workshops
Get involved, get ahead
The university offers a dedicated online portal packed with opportunities to get you ready for the world of work. Get ahead with us
'I wanted to be sure that I was doing the right thing when I decided to study for the Bar course. The Careers Advisers were very professional and helpful and they guided me to choose the right postgraduate course.'
Anuol Deng Kuoreng, LLB Law.
Apply now to gain the support of a local employer in developing your career plans.
More about Diversi-tees
Could you make a positive impact? Want to gain valuable experience? Our online resource for volunteers can help you.
More about Volun-tees
The online practice tests are available to Teesside University staff, students and graduates. You can only register with your university email address.
Register and log in to access the Graduates First psychometric tests
Careers and employer competitions and surveys
- Autocar - Next Generation Award 2017: kick-start your career within the automotive industry - win £9000 and 6 months work experience
- CEO for A Day with Odgers Berndtson - have you got what it takes?
- Fulbright Scholarships 2018-19 – for UK citizens to study in the USA
- Future Leaders Connect - policy leadership opportunity
- Grierson DocLab: free national new entrant training scheme – documentary/factual TV
- The IDM student marketing competition
- Win a MastersCompare Postgraduate Scholarship worth £5,000
Become a fan of the Careers Service.
Join the Careers Service group on LinkedIn