Help for employers
We have a track record of success in supporting employers in the region and are always trying to broaden this base. Together, we can work towards the regeneration of the region by making the most of our graduates' potential.
Get in touch with the careers service on 01642 342260 or email email@example.com
If you want to recruit qualified people, target Teesside University students and graduates.
Advertise your vacancies
We can advertise your vacancies free of charge.
You can advertise for permanent graduate positions, short-term contracts, work experience projects and placements, internships, holiday and evening work.
- Advertise your vacancies guidelines (pdf - 83kb)
- Submit a vacancy form (word - 132kb)
- Email your vacancies to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recruiting international graduates - a guide for employers (pdf - 87kb)
This is a great way to meet with students and graduates - an economical way to promote your placement and graduate opportunities and current vacancies, and your business.
Make a presentation
Come in and talk to students about your company, raise your profile and get the best out of your recruitment campaigns by briefing them on your recruitment procedures.
- give a talk or presentation (pdf - 148kb)
- use our interviewing facilities
Other ways to raise your profile
- Become a mentor on our Diversi-tees mentoring scheme
- Volun-tees – promote your volunteering opportunities
- Advertise your open evenings and insight days, and competitions through our external careers events page and our Facebook page
- Promote your recruitment website link on our information resources by career pages.
Teesside University exclusively uses the verification services provided by Qualification Check for all award verifications to prospective employers, recruitment services or specialist screening firms on behalf of the University. Full details of how you can do this are given on their website. Qualification Check website