About the Department for Learning Development
The Department for Learning Development provides a range of services to enhance the quality of the student learning experience by supporting the professional and personal development of all University staff.
We support the development of all staff, enabling the University to achieve its mission and objectives by:
- working proactively and collaboratively with individuals, academic Schools and departments
- planning and developing activities and services based on the needs of the University and individuals, using key strategic and operational plans and the outcomes of PDRs
- responding to queries and requests in a timely manner listening to all our customers and using their feedback to plan our future activities and services
- regularly reviewing and enhancing our activities and services
- facilitating a support model which involves regular liaison with School learning and teaching and e-learning coordinators; academic School and department staff development coordinators and other stakeholders.
Feel free to call into the department. You can find us on the 7th floor of Middlesbrough Tower or call us on 01642 384206.