Our Human Resources department provides a friendly and professional service to the University and its staff. This involves:
Our five teams are:
- developing employment policies and procedures
- advice and guidance on all human resources issues
- liaison and negotiation with recognised trade unions
- recruitment and selection
- ensuring continued commitment to equal opportunities for all staff
- advice and guidance on all health and safety issues
We operate an open door policy and pride ourselves on having a close working relationship with colleagues in all schools and departments. You can call in to see us at University House, or contact us on 01642 342201.
The Learning and Development team co-ordinate, develop and facilitate a wide range of people and organisational development activities to support all aspects of professional and personal development across the University. More information on people and organisational development.