Equality and diversity
Teesside University is committed to equality of opportunity in a diverse learning and working environment.
We aim to be a caring, fair and supportive institution which seeks to optimise and enhance the experience if its staff, partners and external clients.
Equality and Diversity Adviser
T: 01642 738459 | E: email@example.com
We believe individuals should be able to achieve their full potential. Within the University this means providing development opportunities and removing barriers.
Our commitment to Equality and Diversity is reflected in our values of:
- encouraging and embracing diversity, equality of access, esteem and opportunity and actively opposing and eradicating prejudice
- empowering individuals to develop themselves and enhance their contribution to the future aims and strategic direction of the University
- communicating openly and effectively in all directions
- being open, transparent, honest and reflective.
In accordance with our mission we will provide opportunities and enable individuals to achieve their potential while demonstrating a real and continuing commitment to social inclusion.
- Diversity calendar (pdf - 1mb)