Business, Accounting, Marketing & Enterprise
In today's competitive and dynamic business environment, employers are looking for experience and business skills as well as academic qualifications.
Our courses are designed, with the help of students and local employers, to blend theory with practice which means you get the opportunity to develop the skills and knowledge that employers want giving you excellent career prospects when you graduate.
Make the most of your time with us with a variety of opportunities for example - you can study abroad, go on a work placement, become a student adviser, mentor or volunteer.
Business, Accounting, Leadership & Management
- Accounting and Finance, MSc
- Business Administration (DBA), Doctorate
- Human Resource Management, MA
- Human Resource Management (Applied),* MA
- International Management, MSc
- International Management, PgDip
- International Management (Accountancy), MSc
- International Management (Applied), MSc
- International Management (Digital Business), MSc
- International Management (Human Resource Management), MSc
- International Management (Marketing Management), MSc
- International Management (Operations), MSc
- Master of Business Administration, MBA
- Master of Business Administration (Applied), MBA
- Research Degrees
* Subject to University approval