Business, Accounting, Leadership & Management
Working in business can be very competitive but also very rewarding. That's why it's more important than ever to keep your skills up to date - and that's why Teesside University Business School offers a wide range of programmes at master's level to make sure everything you learn adds value - personally and professionally to help you achieve your goals and to stay ahead of the game.
Teesside Business School Facilities The real world business school. (2 mins)
- Accounting and Finance, MSc
- Business Administration (DBA), Doctorate
- Coaching for Transformational Change, PgCert
- Financial Investigations and Financial Crime, MA
- Fraud Management, MA
- Fraud Management (Civilian), PgCert
- Fraud Management (Law Enforcement), PgCert
- Human Resource Management, MA
- International Management, MSc
- Management, MSc
- Management, PgCert
- Marketing Management, MSc
- Master of Business Administration, MBA
- Work Based Studies (Accounting and Finance), MSc
- Work Based Studies (Business Management), MA
- Work Based Studies (Leadership and Management), MA
- Research Degrees
You may also be interested in:
Our courses are practically based and designed to develop transferable skills which will be a real asset to you in the business environment. If your interests lie in financial management, general management, marketing management or human resource management, we have the course to suit you.
Our dedicated team of staff work closely with employers and professional bodies, such as the Chartered Institute of Marketing, the Chartered Management Institute, the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants and the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development. Research is also an important aspect of our work and we have a growing research community within the school.
Teesside University Business School is based in the Clarendon Building at the centre of the campus. We have a dedicated IT Helpdesk should you need technical assistance and a large open area in the foyer where you have access to computers, printing facilities and space to work. Our IT laboratories have the latest Windows software and you have access to specialist accounting software and web-based learning support.
- Recent winner of the Times Higher Education Outstanding Employer Engagement Initiative Award
- Strong links with the business community
- Staff research underpins teaching
- Our courses have a strong vocational focus