Applying to us
Call free 0800 9520226
You may find it helpful to read the information provided by UCAS.
Clearing information on the UCAS website
If you are made an offer during Clearing you need to access UCAS Track now to send your Clearing application to us to accept the place. Relevant university and course code details will be provided when you call us or shortly afterwards.
When you contact us please have:
- your UCAS personal ID and Clearing number (if you have one)
- the title and UCAS code of the course you're interested in
- your qualifications and grades (including GCSEs)
- be prepared to tell us why you've chosen a particular course.
It's important to contact us yourself as we will need to talk to you about the course you have chosen and why.
If you're made a verbal offer of a place, note down the full title of the course, the UCAS code and the name of the person you spoke to - plus any conditions such as police checks.
We will tell you the information you need to send us so we can deal with your enquiry.
We may ask you to come for an interview - if we do please make sure you know:
- the date and time of the interview
- where it is
- who will be interviewing you.