Health & Social Care
End of Life Care
- University Certificate in Postgraduate Continuing Education:
- 20 Credits, Master's Level
- One academic year
- Enrolment date: January
- Admission enquiries: 01642 384176
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a practising health and social care professional this award gives you the knowledge to develop a comprehensive and critical knowledge in end of life care. You develop skills in planning and implementing complex care management in order to deliver high quality end of life care.
What you study
You consider all aspects of end of life care, with attention given to applying this to your own area of care.
How you learn and are assessed
You deliver a 15-minute presentation which identifies and critically reviews an aspect of the end of life care strategy. The summative assessment is a 4,000-word assignment, critically evaluating the end of life care strategy and the impact this has on the provision of end of life care in your area of work.
You must be a registered nurse or allied health professional.
For additional information please see the undergraduate and postgraduate entry requirements in our admissions section
CPD/Short course funding
- School of Health & Social Care facilities The School of Health & Social Care has amazing purpose-built facilities simulating practice environments such as hospital wards, dental clinics and social care settings. See how students benefit and prepare for practice. (5 mins)
- Health & Social Care
More information and courses in Health & Social Care