BA (Hons) Performance and Events Production (Top-up) modules
Other modules on this course
Modules offered may vary.
This module encourages you to investigate opportunities for gaining and sustaining employment within the creative industries. You will create a Personal Development Portfolio (PDP) based on a synthesis of the learning experiences across the entire degree programme and will present yourself and your work to a range of local, regional and national employers, across a range of performance based contexts.
On successful completion of the module you will be able to:
- complete a substantial Personal Development Portfolio (PDP) that demonstrates intellectual flexibility and your engagement with contemporary industry practice;
- critically reflect upon your learning;
- critically appraise the impact of ethical and legal issues relevant to employment within the creative industries;
- select and apply appropriate forms of discourse;
- develop the capacity to analyse and critically examine and evaluate personal learning experiences.
You will be assessed via the completion of a reflective Personal Development Portfolio (PDP).