School of Computing Events
Volunteer with Citizens Advice and Sanctuary Supported Living
- 22 February 2017
- Public event:
- 1.00PM - 2.00PM
- Booking required:
- CL2.09, Clarendon Building
T: 01642 384280
• Do you want experience in legal advice and information?
• Do you want to gain new skills?
• Do you want to help others?
• Do you have 2 free half days per week?
If so, we would like to hear from you.
We are holding a short session on what we do and how we deliver our volunteer-led advice service. You will get the chance to meet one of our volunteers and ask questions.
Sanctuary Supported Living
We have opportunities in a variety of areas including; mental health, homelessness, learning difficulties and befriending. Discover how we support others through activities to prevent social isolation.
Volunteering matters - help your community.
Gain valuable experience and get recognition!
Email Volun-tees to book your place.