Meet Terry and Anthony Doherty
FdSc Paramedic Science
It’s good to continue learning.
Meet Flora Roberts
Cert HE Dental Nurse Practice
From insurance in Cumbria to dental nursing in Teesside – a big brave step for Flora and her 3 year old daughter Tallulah.
Meet Jennifer Adims
Jennifer Adims chose Teesside because of the excellent track record in postgraduate physiotherapy.
Meet Gemma Crompton
MSc Diagnostic Radiography
If you study diagnostic radiography at Teesside, you can leave after 18 months with a postgraduate diploma, or stay on for another six months and graduate with a master’s. Gemma chose the latter.
Meet Claire Jackson
BSc (Hons) Diagnostic Radiography
'I've excelled in my profession'
For Claire Jackson coming to Teesside was the best decision she ever made.
Meet Lyndsey McPartland
MSc Diagnostic Radiography (pre-registration)
'I had great career progression'
Lyndsey McPartland has used her qualifications to make a flying start to her career.
Health professionals gain accreditation at Teesside University
Around 800 mental health workers who help older people have completed Excellence in Practice Accreditation Scheme (EPAS) accreditation at Teesside University.
- 20 Jun | Christopher Dresser Symposium
- 21 Jun | Every Penny Helps: Rush hockey
- 21 Jun | Every Penny Helps: University bingo
- 24 Jun | A celebration and review of the Excellence in Practice Accreditation Scheme
- 26 Jun | HSCI Seminar Series: the vicious circle of childhood obesity and obstructive sleep apnoea
Why study here?
- Diagnostic radiography, nursing studies (adult) and operating departmental practice - every single one (100%) of our students on these courses is happy with their course (National Student Survey 2012).
- Social work, nursing studies and occupational therapy scored above the national average for student satisfaction (National Student Survey 2012).
- Midwifery - 100% of our students were in a professional and managerial role after 6 months of completing their degree (HESA Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education Survey 2012).
Education and Training Opportunities
Download Education and Training Opportunities (pdf - 336kb)
EPAS celebration event
This event celebrates and shares 10 years of learning from individuals, teams and organisations who have engaged with the Excellence in Practice Accreditation Scheme (EPAS).
First class facilities
Study dental courses in our new £17m Centuria South building We have top of the range facilities for our BSc (Hons) Dental Hygiene and Dental Therapy and Cert HE in Dental Nurse Practice courses. (2mins)
Studying health and social care
Find out more about studying health and social care through the eyes of real students. Download our magazine (pdf - 1.4mb)