Meet Jess McDermott
BSc (Hons) Biological Sciences
I’m doing well on the course – I recently won the OUP Achievement in Bioscience Prize.
Meet David Gamble
BEng (Hons) Instrumentation and Control Engineering
The University is well equipped for the engineering degree course, with various software applications and laboratories to carry out technical experiments.
Meet China Moyo
BEng (Hons) Electrical and Electronic Engineering (Extended)
'I have no doubt that my future is bright. There will be good job opportunities when I graduate with this impressive qualification.'
Meet Annette Bostock
BSc (Hons) Crime Scene Science
Volunteering developed my confidence in working as part of a team and particularly in speaking in front of people.
Meet Noreen Hussain
BEng (Hons) Computer Aided Design Engineering and MSc Advanced Manufacturing Systems
I enjoy the variety of working in the office and offshore.
Academics take a trip down memory lane
Two international professors who studied at Teesside over 15 years ago have re-visited the University and say they can’t believe how much it has changed.
- 01 Apr | Teesside University Research Network (TURN)
- 09 Apr | Georgina Starr public opening
- 15 Apr | Perfect persona - communication skills for entrepreneurs
- 15 Apr | Financial support to recruit graduate talent
- 15 Apr | CVs
Why study here?
- We are the first UK university to be awarded the Skillsmark quality endorsement for a Crime Scene Science degree.
- 100% of our food and nutrition, and applied chemistry graduates were in work or study within six months of graduating (Destinations of Leavers of Higher Education survey, 2011-12)
- We're in the heart of one of the UK's most important engineering regions with undergraduate and postgraduate programmes developed in close collaboration with industry
- 80% of General Engineering recognised internationally and internationally excellent, 2008 Research Assessment Exercise.
Orion and Stephenson buildings
Watch a fly through video showcasing how the multi-million pound investment in the School of Science & Engineering’s Orion building will look. Find out more
Professional mentoring scheme
We are seeking volunteer mentors to share their expertise with our undergraduate students.
Find out more
We have postgraduate study opportunities in:
Choose a course and apply now.
Crime, Forensic and Policing
Approved by the College of Policing, we offer courses in crime, forensic investigation and policing.
Our training opportunities