Meet Noreen Hussain
BEng (Hons) Computer Aided Design Engineering, 2006 and MSc Advanced Manufacturing Systems, 2007.
I enjoy the variety of working in the office and offshore.
Meet Martin Axon
MEng (Hons) Mechanical Engineering
'I've made some fantastic lifelong friends and being able to indulge my passion for engineering.'
Meet Jodie McArdle
BSc (Hons) Crime Scene Science
I love being able to have a hands on role, to put theory learned in lectures into practice.
Meet Muhammad Nawaz
BEng (Hons) Chemical Engineering
I also benefited from a summer placement with Jacobs Engineering, a big local engineering company.
Meet Andrew Henderson
BEng (Hons) Chemical Engineering, and PhD chemical engineering
I decided to study at Teesside because of the facilities.
Teesside academic brings his expertise to South America
A Teesside University academic is working with the Brazilian government to help implement cutting-edge technology in the South American country’s construction industry.
- 20 Oct | Discovery: your new library portal
- 20 Oct | RefWorks
- 20 Oct | Training to teach in schools: a briefing on the application system
- 21 Oct | Reflective writing
- 21 Oct | PGCE personal statement workshop
Why study here?
- We are the first UK university to be awarded the Skillsmark quality endorsement for a Crime Scene Science degree.
- 100% of our food and nutrition, and applied chemistry graduates were in work or study within six months of graduating (Destinations of Leavers of Higher Education survey, 2011-12)
- We're in the heart of one of the UK's most important engineering regions with undergraduate and postgraduate programmes developed in close collaboration with industry
- 80% of General Engineering recognised internationally and internationally excellent, 2008 Research Assessment Exercise.
Professional mentoring scheme
We are seeking volunteer mentors to share their expertise with our undergraduate students.
Find out more
We have postgraduate study opportunities in:
Choose a course and apply now.
Crime, Forensic and Policing
Approved by the College of Policing, we offer courses in crime, forensic investigation and policing.
Our training opportunities