Meet Martin Axon
MEng (Hons) Mechanical Engineering
'I've made some fantastic lifelong friends and being able to indulge my passion for engineering.'
Meet Benjamin Harrison
MEng Mechanical Engineering
I enjoy the pace of the course and variety of modules to study.
Meet Graeme Burnett
BSc (Hons) Chemical Engineering, 1976
I have enjoyed a broad and successful experience in worldwide operations for the Total Group, having held high-level executive positions in North and South America, Europe and Asia.
Meet Maria Prapa
BSc (Hons) Food Nutrition and Health Science*
‘My degree course was very well organised – I always knew who to talk to if I needed any further assistance. My tutors were very friendly and willing to help at any time.’
Meet Craig Hoggett
BSc (Hons) Process Biotechnology, 1997
The quality of the studies surpassed all my expectations, and I enjoyed the rigour around research methods.
Major investment will bring a futuristic new look to campus
A major multi-million pound investment will bring a futuristic new look to part of Teesside University’s campus where the scientists and engineers of the future are developed. The investment reflects the University’s growing success and reputation in these fields.
- 05 Sep | Teesside University Charity Golf Day
- 11 Sep | Postgraduate open day
- 11 Sep | Part-time open day
- 15 Sep | European Steel Environment & Energy Congress (ESEC) 2014
- 29 Sep | Discovery: one search finds all
Why study here?
- We are the first UK university to be awarded the Skillsmark quality endorsement for a Crime Scene Science degree.
- 100% of our food and nutrition, and applied chemistry graduates were in work or study within six months of graduating (Destinations of Leavers of Higher Education survey, 2011-12)
- We're in the heart of one of the UK's most important engineering regions with undergraduate and postgraduate programmes developed in close collaboration with industry
- 80% of General Engineering recognised internationally and internationally excellent, 2008 Research Assessment Exercise.
Professional mentoring scheme
We are seeking volunteer mentors to share their expertise with our undergraduate students.
Find out more
We have postgraduate study opportunities in:
Choose a course and apply now.
Crime, Forensic and Policing
Approved by the College of Policing, we offer courses in crime, forensic investigation and policing.
Our training opportunities