We offer tailored development packages to help support leadership learning and the continuous development of the workforce within schools, clusters, local authorities and the wider public sector.
To find out more about how we could support you or to discuss your individual requirements, please contact Joanne Hughff, Senior Enterprise Manager, on 01642 384652 or email email@example.com.
We specialise in the delivery of leadership development and organisational change programmes and aim to build leadership capability and capacity in organisations to achieve sustainable results. Our training is tailored to each client’s needs and we believe that leaders at all levels can be developed.
Our role is to help organisations identify gaps in their leadership effectiveness and deliver interventions that make a significant difference.
We offer a range of services and can provide:
- a central point of contact to access higher level staff development
- one to one coaching, mentoring or consultancy
- short bites of accredited and non-accredited learning - workshops, events and master classes
- nationally recognised provision, delivered for agencies such as National College for School Leadership
- bespoke and tailored part time programmes which fit flexibly around your needs and can be delivered around the region
- new packages of learning which can include the accreditation of your existing in house training
- tools, techniques and strategies to aid succession planning.
Excellence in the delivery of leadership development and change management support is our main focus. All of our packages can be put into context at a national, regional or local level to help enhance the quality of leadership in your organisation.