University managed houses
University managed houses are terraced houses located in the streets surrounding the University campus. All are within walking of the University. We rent these from landlords and sublet them to our students so we can make sure that standards are high and give you the peace of mind that we are here to support you.
- houses have 3 to 4 single study bedrooms
- in each house there is usually one bedroom on the ground floor and the remaining bedrooms upstairs
- shared use of kitchen, bathroom and living areas
- all areas are fully furnished
- washing and cooking facilities in each house
- heating and lighting costs are included in your rent (subject to fair usage)
- burglar alarms and hard-wired smoke detectors are fitted as standard
- all houses have current gas and electricity safety certificates.
You will need to bring
- bedding, cooking equipment, crockery, an iron and an ironing board. You can order kitchen and bedding packs online and these will be ready for you when you arrive.
- each house has internet capabilities, however you will need to arrange connection to a provider yourself once you arrive. This is not included in your rent.
- single room - £2,464 - £2,612 per annum or £61.60 - £65.30 per week.
- rents are for 40 weeks and include heating and lighting (subject to fair usage).
Click on the link to compare all of our accommodation
Accommodation table (pdf - 159kb)