King Edward's Square
King Edward's Square is set around a central garden right on campus. The 15 houses are close to the University entrance - handy for lectures, the library and the Students' Union as well as the town centre. All rooms are non-smoking.
- the houses vary slightly in size and range between 4 and 11 study bedrooms
- shared use of kitchen and diner
- shower rooms and toilet
- most rooms are single, but some shared rooms are available.
- cooking facilities in each house
- there is a coin operated laundry on site
- heating and lighting costs are included in the rent
- King Edward's Square has its own team of wardens who live in one of the houses. They are all students who are trained to deal with any issues you may have and provide support for you outside normal working hours.
You will need to bring
- bedding and cooking equipment (which can be bought from our online shop when you apply and these will be ready for you when you arrive)
- an iron and kettle.
- all rooms have free internet access.
Rent charges for 2013-14
- single - £3,280 per annum, or £82.00 per week
- shared - £2,238 per annum, or £55.95 per week
- rents are for 40 weeks and include heating and lighting.
Click on the link to compare King Edward's Square against our other accommodation
Accommodation table (pdf - 159kb)