Woodlands Halls offers non-smoking en-suite accommodation for those who want their own private bathroom facilities. The Halls are located on campus and are close to the Library, the Students' Union and all University facilities. All rooms are non-smoking.
- there are seven individual halls grouped together as a community with 36 students in each hall. Within each hall you are grouped in smaller clusters of six
- shared use of kitchen
- en-suite rooms
- all rooms are single.
- cooking facilities in each house within each hall
- there is a coin operated laundry on site
- heating and lighting costs are included in the rent
- Woodlands Halls has its own team of wardens who live in one of the houses. They are students who are trained to deal with any issues you may have and provide support for you outside normal working hours.
You will need to bring
- bedding and cooking equipment (which can be bought from our online shop when you apply and these will be ready for you when you arrive)
- an iron and kettle.
- all rooms have free internet access.
Rent charges for 2013-14
- single - £3,832 per annum, or £95.80 per week
- rents are for 40 weeks and include heating and lighting.
Click on the link to compare Woodlands Halls against our other accommodation
Accommodation table (pdf - 159kb)