The Graduate magazine
Welcome from Professor Paul Croney, Vice-Chancellor and Chief Executive
It is with great pride that I send my warmest greetings to our alumni community and welcome to The Graduate, Teesside's alumni magazine which keeps you in touch with the University and your fellow graduates.
We now have a new mission and vision to take us to 2020 as we move to be a leading university with an international reputation for academic excellence that provides an outstanding learning experience underpinned by research, business focus and enterprise.
I know this mission will be given the utmost support by the whole University community – our governors, students, staff, partners and you, our alumni, who continue to play a vital and important role in the life of your University.
You can receive the latest issue by registering with the Alumni Association on 01642 384255 or email email@example.com .
Here you can read, download or print the previous issues of The Graduate.
- The Graduate 2016 (pdf - 2mb)
- The Graduate 2015 (pdf - 3mb)
- The Graduate 2014 (pdf - 3mb) (Also available in the App store | Google play )
- The Graduate 2012 | 2013 (pdf - 2mb)
- The Graduate 2011 (pdf - 3.7mb)
- The Graduate 2010 (pdf - 2.1mb)
- The Graduate 2009 (pdf - 1.4mb)
- The Graduate 2008 (pdf - 1.2mb)
- The Graduate 2007 - Autumn (pdf - 690kb)
- The Graduate 2007 (pdf - 1.6mb)
- The Graduate 2006 (pdf - 1.9mb)
- The Graduate 2005 (pdf - 1.9mb)
Write for The Graduate
If you've got a suggestion about what we should put in the next issue, or you'd like to write a feature for the magazine, contact the alumni office.