In light of Innovate UK’s commitment to funding innovation projects in the area of Manufacturing and Materials,we would like to invite you to an event designed to stimulate discussion about potential collaborations between our organisations.
The event aims to showcase Teesside University’s expertise within Health & Life Sciences and welcome businesses to pose related challenges / opportunities, with a view to developing mutually beneficial R&D collaborations.
Innovate UK will fund collaborative R&D projects in the following priority areas, they include (but are not limited to):
• Using digital technologies in new ways to increase productivity, systems flexibility and resource efficiency
• Manufacturing readiness at scale
• Supporting automotive and aerospace research
• Early stage manufacturing and materials concepts
This morning event will
• Give further information regarding the competition funding and scope
• Showcase Teesside University expertise and facilities within aligning areas
• Give businesses an opportunity to “pitch” their opportunities /challenges
• Maximise the potential to network and develop collaborations between partners
We are also holding a Health and Life Sciences Event event on 14th September, if you are interested in attending please visit event page.
Name: Jenny Hudson
T: 01642 384068