In light of Innovate UK’s commitment to funding innovation projects in the area of Health and Life Sciences , we would like to invite you to an event designed to stimulate discussion about potential collaborations between our organisations.
The event aims to showcase Teesside University’s expertise within Health & Life Sciences and welcome businesses to pose related challenges / opportunities, with a view to developing mutually beneficial R&D collaborations.
Innovate UK will fund collaborative R&D projects in the following priority areas, they include (but are not limited to) projects which
• Increase yield, quality and sustainability in agriculture and food production
• Support advanced therapies (cell and gene therapies), precision medicine or preclinical technologies
• Develop bioscience techniques and capabilities that have the potential to improve healthcare and/or agriculture and food production in the future
This morning event will
• Give further information regarding the competition funding and scope
• Showcase Teesside University expertise and facilities within aligning areas
• Give businesses an opportunity to “pitch” their opportunities /challenges
• Maximise the potential to network and develop collaborations between partners
Name: Jenny Hudson
T: 01642 384068