I'm currently a Lecturer in Drawing for Games and Animation in the School of Computing, focusing on Concept Art and Drawing based modules. I'm also a Teesside University graduate with a degree in Character Animation.
After graduating, I moved into concept art, focusing on the gaming and film industries. In the past, I've worked both as a freelance artist and as an 'in house' artist for games studios. I've held my current post as a Lecturer for just over a year now, as well as working as a freelance artist.
As a freelance artist some of my clients have included:
- Legendary Pictures
- Insomniac Games
- Games Workshop
- Double Eleven
- Atomhawk Design
- Hook Pictures
- Bloom Studios
- Kuro Dragon
My portfolio can be viewed on my website http://davidpaget.co.uk/
- Kotaku 2014
- 2D Artist Magazine May 2016
- 2D Artist Magazine Feb 2014
- 2D Artist Magazine Jan 2014
- Guest Speaker Animex Festival 2014, 2015 and 2016
- Guest Speaker at Animex International, Malaysia 2015
- ImagineFX Magazine Issue 94
- Features on Kotaku and CG Society.