Training and development
Our staff development policy
We are committed to the development of all our staff and the key principles of our policy are:
- Providing development for all staff.
- Investing local and central resources into developing staff and promoting equitable access to these resources for all staff.
- Recognising the need for continuous processes to ensure staff development occurs against clearly determined criteria and needs.
- Continuous evaluation of all staff development activities.
Staff development programme
Our Department for Learning Development offers a wide range of activities and workshops for all staff. These are arranged in seven categories:
- Personal and professional development
- Management development
- Information technology
- Student support
- Equality and diversity
- Learning and teaching