The news centre is the first point of contact for enquiries from journalists. You can also view news releases and articles or get them delivered to your desktop with our RSS news feed.
The culture of the throwaway society is the inspiration for artist Katy Curran’s first solo exhibition ahead of her graduation from Teesside University.
- skignz set to boost Tees Valley Digital Revolution at Fusion Hive
- Rare items up for sale at three day festival celebrating iconic Victorian designer
- Funding boost for Teesside University spin out company
- Honorary graduate raising funds for Zoe’s Place baby hospice
- Raising awareness of the plight of refugees
Contact the team
T: 01642 738267
T: 01642 342473
T: 01642 342947
T: 01642 342015
T: 01642 738436
Communications Co-ordinator - social & digital media
T: 01642 738401
Get our news and events RSS feeds to keep up to date with everything that’s happening in the University.
More about our RSS feeds
Follow us on Twitter
For latest news and events from Teesside, follow us on Twitter.