As an ambassador you:
- are the voice of students at your college on higher education matters
- feedback on Teesside University event/marketing material and website to help shape them going forward
- provide case study profiles
- have the chance to inspire students of the future
- can shadow first year students from your subject of interest and experience university life first hand
- participate in workshops including networking skills and interview techniques
- capture your experience at University events on video
- contribute to Passport communications such as emails and Facebook.
Benefits to students:
- excellent experience when applying to university
- an opportunity to make a difference to students progressing to Higher Education
- be part of the Passport team at Teesside University
- a chance to win awards as part of the scheme
- free university goodies!
Contact the Passport team if you would like to join us: T: 01642 384231 | E: email@example.com.
Passport Ambassador Nomination
* Required fields