We have an amazing range of courses and a choice of how you study
Together with business
The place to come for innovative businesses with big ideas and ambitions
Research at Teesside University is organised within five research institutes
Join our alumni family of more than 45,000 living in over 90 different countries.
Teesside University Alumni Association
Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Computer Science,
School of Computing
T: 01642 345734E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Tang is a Lecturer in the School of Computing at Teesside University. She received her PhD on Computational Intelligence from Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore. She then worked as a research fellow in the Intelligent System Centre at NTU, and then as a Business Intelligence Consultant in a world-leading wind power company where she conducted data modelling, management, analysis and visualization in a large scale of practical settings. Jing continues the research by actively collaborating with academic researchers.
1. S. Wan, F. Wang, G. Xu, J. Tang, "An Intuitionistic Fuzzy Programming Method for Group Decision Making with Interval-valued Fuzzy Preference Relations", Fuzzy Optimization and Decision Making, 2016.
2. Y.F. Zeng, X.F. Chen, Y.S. Ong, J. Tang, Y.P. Xiang, ‘’Structured Memetic Automation for Online Human-like Social Behavior Learning’’, IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, 2016.
3. B. L. Chen, S. B. Yu, J. Tang, ‘’Dilemma of Personal Recommendation in Location-based Social Networks’’, In the Twelfth International Workshop on Agents and Data Mining Interaction, 2016.
4. R. Conroy, Y.F. Zeng, M. Cavazza, J. Tang, Y. H. Pan, ‘’A Value Equivalence Approach for Solving Interactive Dynamic Influence Diagrams”, In the Fifteenth International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS), 2016.
5. R. Conroy, Y.F. Zeng, J. Tang ‘’Approximating Value Equivalence Approach for Solving Interactive Dynamic Influence Diagrams Through Behavioral Coverage”, In International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI), 2016.
6. Y. H. Pan, Y. K. Chen, J. Tang, ‘’Interactive Dynamic Influence Diagrams for Relational Agents’’, IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conference on Web Intelligence and Intelligent Agent Technology, 2015.
7. J. Tang, M.H. Lim and Y.S. Ong, “Diversity-Adaptive Parallel Memetic Algorithm for Solving Large Scale Combinatorial Optimization Problems”, Soft Computing, Volume 11, Issue 9, pp 873-888, 2006.
8. J. Tang, M.H. Lim, Y.S. Ong and M.J. Er “Parallel Memetic Algorithm with Selective Local Search for Large Scale Quadratic Assignment Problems”, International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, Vol.2, No.6, pp. 1399-1416, 2006.
9. J. Tang, M.H. Lim and Y.S. Ong, “Adaptation for Parallel Memetic Algorithm Based on Population Entropy”, Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference (GECCO’06), pp 575-582, 2006. (Nominated for Best Paper Award).
View Jing Tang's Publications on TeesRep
There is a wealth of research projects taking place to further knowledge and make an impact on people's lives.
View our projects
Members of Computing research are involved in a range of research activities. You can view these in detail on each individual profile.
Meet our members