The purpose of the workshop is to introduce you to some key learning and teaching issues in order to prepare you for any learning, teaching and assessment roles that you may be involved in.
The focus will be on providing a forum for discussion of any issues/anxieties that you may have and exploring some strategies to deal with these.
* Graduateness and introduction to learning theory
* Classroom management techniques
* Problem solving – teaching and learning issues
* Principles of assessment and feedback
* Problem solving – assessment
* Ongoing CPD as a lecturer in HE
The facilitator of this workshop is Anne Llewellyn, Principal Lecturer Learning & Teaching.
Please note that places on this workshop are limited. YOU MUST BOOK A PLACE TO ATTEND.
To book a place, email Lynn Horrigan. You will have your place confirmed by return email. Your place will not be guaranteed until this has been confirmed.