Page loading - please wait...
- 01642 342525
- Job title:
- Senior Lecturer in Molecular Biology
- School of Science & Engineering
- Research institute:
- Technology Futures Institute
About Komang Ralebitso-Senior
Dr Ralebitso-Senior's research interests are in exploring complex interacting microbial associations for transfer key environmental biotechnologies such as bioremediation, water security and catchment protection, landfilling and odorous gas biofiltration, bioreactor development, microarray/genechip development and culture banks.
- Natural Environment Research Council, Centre for Ecology and Hydrology, Oxford, UK (2003-06) - Implementation and monitoring of enhanced/engineered in situ bioremediation of former gas works sites using a complementation of chemical, physiological and molecular microbial ecology techniques
- School of Mechanical and Production Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (2002-03) - Development of a DNA microchip that incorporates analysis based on real-time PCR for medical and environmental diagnostics
- University of Natal/Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam (1999-2001) - Bioremediation of atrazine- and BTX-contaminated soils: Insights through molecular/physiological characterization
- University of Natal (1997-98) - Co-disposal and nitrogen metabolism: Assessment of the impacts of co-disposal of anaerobically-digested sewage sludge with refuse on leachate quality
View Dr T Komang Ralebitso-Senior's publications on TeesRep