If you've got anything to tell staff about, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business and enterprise support
Find out what business and enterprise support is available to your students
Download our guide to student enterprise and entrepreneurship (pdf - 700kb)
Find out more
Celebrating excellence and service
Outstanding contribution and achievement by University colleagues has been celebrated at a glittering ceremony on campus.
Find out more
Rio Gala Dinner had everybody in samba spirit
Our annual fundraising Gala Dinner has been hailed a huge success and described as one of the best events the University has ever hosted.
- Prestigious teaching fellowship awarded to Dr Tim Thompson
- Rewind the clock for another sports day challenge
‘Break the rules to innovate’ businesses are told
Businesses should look to break the ‘golden rules’ if they want to innovate and grow according to a leading humorist, business leader and journalist.
- Mind over matter for sports stars seeking success
- Challenging diversity in computer games characters
- 03 Sep | POLCON 5
- 05 Sep | Politics beyond Parliament: Protest and Dissent in Historical Perspective
- 18 Sep | Research degree supervisor course
- 08 Oct | North East MedSoc half day seminar - keynote address ‘Why involve the public in health research? Democracy? Legitimacy? Efficiency? Empowerment?'
Department for Learning and Development offer a wide range of professional development for staff, including workshops and professional development programmes.
Book online on Unity
Schools and departments
Find the University school or department you need.