If you've got anything to tell staff about, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transforming lives, inspiring change
Celebrating excellence and service
Outstanding contribution and achievement by University colleagues has been celebrated at a glittering ceremony on campus.
Find out more
Promoting part-time study opportunities
Potential students will be able to find out all they need to know about part-time study during an open day next month.
Emotional mission inspires Mark to raise more money
A Teesside University academic who recently returned from scaling the heights of Mount Kilimanjaro is still working tirelessly to raise as much money as possible for a children’s charity after being touched by the emotion of the challenge.
- Chief executive ranked in top 10 most influential clinical leaders
- Birthday honours bestowed at Teesside University
- 19 Jun | HSCI Qualitative Researchers’ Forum: Exploring participatory methods - uses and values
- 19 Jun | Business Lounge drop-in session
- 20 Jun | Christopher Dresser Symposium
- 21 Jun | Every Penny Helps: Rush hockey
Department for Learning and Development offer a wide range of professional development for staff, including workshops and professional development programmes.
Book online on Unity
Schools and departments
Find the University school or department you need.