Cashless Catering System
Get exclusive offers and incentives in cafes and coffee shops across campus when you sign up to cashless catering. You can use your TUSC card to grab lunch or a coffee even if you haven’t got any cash on you.
5 steps to cashless catering
- Register your security details at myaccess.tees.ac.uk, then select Cashless/MyPrint Registration (if you are already registered for MyPrint you will still need to register for Cashless).
- Your Cashless account will be activated within 1 hour and you can top-up your account the following day.
- Anyone can top-up your cashless credit using a valid debit or credit Card (min £5, max £100) by visiting payonline.tees.ac.uk/cashless. They will need to know your user ID (printed on the front of your TUSC) and your date of birth.
- You can find out your current credit balance by scanning your card at any of the catering outlets on campus (Middlesbrough or Darlington). When you make a cashless purchase the remaining balance is printed on the bottom of your receipt.
- If your card is lost or stolen you can cancel it by visiting myaccess.tees.ac.uk and following the links. Once you have obtained a new card it should be ready to use for cashless purchases. Your credit balance will automatically be transferred to the new card.
The ideal venue for your early morning coffee and lunch too.
Monday and Friday - 8.30am to 3.30pm
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday - 8.30am to 6.30pm
Centuria ground floor
The Arena cafe offers a selection of hot and cold food throughout the day. Here we specialise in made to order sandwiches and salad boxes, jacket potatoes and an extensive range of snacks and cakes. We serve a selection of hot and cold drinks that can all be enjoyed in a relaxing seating area which also includes vending machine facilities.
A central coffee stop when you need a little something.
Monday – Friday - 8.00am to 3.30pm
Brittan Building ground floor
Costa is a delightfully spacious, modern area serving the fashionable bean to cup coffee. It provides a variety of drinks, quality sandwiches, homemade soups and confectionary. This can all be enjoyed in a welcoming seating area in a popular area on campus.
A bright, open space for staff and students.
Monday to Friday - 9.00am to 4.00pm
Saturday and Sunday - 10.00am to 2.00pm
Library building ground floor
This is a spacious and comfortable cafe serving a selection of delicious hot and cold food and drinks. Ideal to grab a pastry and drink to take away or relax in the comfortable seating area.
Serving a selection of made to order sandwiches and salad boxes.
Monday - Friday - 8.00am to 3.00pm
Students' Union first floor
Looking for something hot, why not try our range of jacket potatoes, pie and peas, pizza slices and hearty homemade soups with wedges of fresh bread. You can also find a selection of hot and cold drinks and a variety of snacks.
Quality food and drinks in a spacious and comfortable environment.
Monday - Friday - 8.00am to 2.30pm
Students' Union and refectory second floor
The Gallery restaurant is open to all on campus. You can choose from a full English breakfast to roast beef and Yorkshire puddings as well as popular international cuisine. We strive to provide quality food made from fresh ingredients at competitive prices.
- breakfast 8.00am – 11.30am
- lunch 11.30am - 2.30pm
Additionally the Gallery restaurant can be booked out of these hours for special events and evening dining functions. For further details and reservations contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01642 342056/342024.
At the heart of the campus, a comfortable cafe to enjoy a sit down lunch or take away.
Monday and Friday - 8.30am to 3.30pm
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday - 8.30am to 7.30pm
Student Centre first floor
Vibes offers quality sandwiches in a variety of breads and fillings. Have one made to order at the salad bar along with a choice of delicious salad boxes. You can also enjoy a range of homemade soups, jacket potatoes, snacks, pastries and cakes. The extensive drinks menu includes speciality coffees, freshly squeezed orange juice, smoothies and an array of soft drinks.