What is it?
Oil massage with plant and herb oils that have specific healing properties. It can be both relaxing and energising and is good for muscles, insomnia and depression.
How much does it cost?
An aromatherapy massage for 60 minutes is £18 for staff and £15 for students.
For 45 minutes is £16 for staff and £13 for students.
For 30 minuts is £13 for staff and £10 for students.
All sessions take place in the Well-being Centre office.
When is it?
Appointments are available
- Tuesdays 11.00am - 3.00pm
- Thursdays 1.00pm to 7.00pm or 1.00pm to 5.00pm fortnightly.
Contact therapist Rose Metcalfe directly or mobile 07704171333.
Important information for appointments
- please bring your own towel
- when you book, let us know if you have high blood pressure, are pregnant, have varicose veins, epilepsy, osteoporosis or an abnormal spine
- don’t come for a massage after a heavy meal
- please give a minimum of 24 hours notice for cancellations.
The Well-being Centre is on Level 2 of the Brittan Building.
We offer a number of complementary therapies.