What is it?
A massage for the feet which manipulates reflex points relating to vital organs and systems of the body. It improves their function and cleanses them of blockages.
How much does it cost?
A 60-minute reflexology session is £18 for staff and £15 for students. A 45-minute session is £16 for staff and £13 for students. A 30-minute session is £13 for staff and £10 for students.All sessions take place in the Well-being Centre office
When is it?
- Tuesdays, 11.00am - 3.00pm
- Thursdays, 1.00pm - 7.00pm or 1.00pm to 5.00pm fortnightly
Important information for appointments
- please bring your own towel
- when you book, let us know if you have high blood pressure, are pregnant, have varicose veins, epilepsy, osteoporosis or an abnormal spine
- don’t come for a massage after a heavy meal
- please give a minimum of 24 hours notice for cancellations.
How do I book?
Contact therapist Rose Metcalfe directly or mobile 07704171333.
The Well-being Centre is on Level 2 of the Brittan Building.
We offer a number of complementary therapies.