Do you want to find journal articles on health-related topics?
This workshop is an introduction to searching the CINAHL database - a key source for journal articles in nursing and allied health.
Who should attend?
The workshop is aimed at SoHSC students who:
• Have never searched CINAHL before
• Have searched CINAHL before, but found it confusing
• Have searched CINAHL during a previous course and would like a refresher
What do we cover?
We can show you how to:
• Consider your topic and identify keywords
• Plan your search strategy (including use of PICO/PIO)
• Use Boolean operators and truncation
• Refine your search using limits
• Complete a simple search and print your search history
• Create an EBSCO account to save your searches
If you need further information or any adjustments to fully access this session, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in advance.
For more information go to http://libguides.tees.ac.uk/workshops