Viral vectors manufacturing
Duration: 5 days
Delivered in partnership with the Centre for Process Innovation, our Viral vectors manufacturing training course covers the production of viral vectors, their optimisation and scale-up.
The creation of this course has been funded by IUK through the ATSTN.
Our unique training facility houses state-of- the-art equipment that provides delegates with the opportunity to gain hands-on practical training in complex bioprocessing procedures.
- Appreciate the expectations of the personnel working within a GMP facility
- Understand the criteria use for selecting expression systems for different biotherapeutics
- Describe how bioreactors work and the operating parameters which should be monitored and controlled
- Evaluate CIP/SIP versus SU systems
- Recall the scope, application, and operational strategies for downstream technologies
- Recognise the importance of standard operating procedures in ensuring critical quality attributes are achieved and maintained
- Appreciate the range and application of analytical techniques for supporting the manufacture of biotherapeutics and advanced therapies
Who should attend:
- Scientists and engineers working in gene therapy and cell culture companies
- Scientists, academics and engineers interested in production of viral vectors.
Monday 27 - Friday 31 March 2023
For enquiries and details of the full agenda please email CPDNHC@tees.ac.uk
View full list of courses