School of Social Sciences, Business & Law Events
Presentation: Participate in Rehabilitation – What this Means
- 26 April 2017
- Public event:
- 1.00PM - 2.00PM
- Booking required:
- CL2.61, Clarendon Building
T: 01642 384280
Durham Tees Valley Community Rehabilitation Company is responsible for supervising around 5000 participants on either a Community Order or Prison Licence throughout the Durham and Teesside area.
Our vision is to enable people to participate in a positive future. We work to reduce re-offending, protect the public and believe that by supporting participants our communities will be safer, that by developing participants we make a real, lasting and positive change to their lives and that by combining this we can provide successful, effective rehabilitation services.
In this presentation:
• Listen to how Durham Tees Valley CRC is helping to de-label “Offenders”
• Everyone is different and their differences should be valued
• Find out how volunteering with us adds value to what we do
• Being a volunteer is a role that requires a wide range of skills and characteristics, find out what we are looking for.