Teesside University is delighted to partner with the British Council and offer two scholarships for Chinese applicants in 2019/20. The scholarships are available to students enrolling on any postgraduate taught programme in September 2019.
To read about the Teesside University – British Council GREAT Scholarship 2019 in Mandarin, visit our China website
Value of scholarship: £10,000
Number of scholarships available: 2
To be considered for a GREAT scholarship, you must
• Be a Chinese national
• Be assessed as international for tuition fee purposes
• Be self-funded
• Hold an offer from Teesside University (Conditional or Unconditional) by 31 March 2019 for a postgraduate taught programme, commencing September 2019
How to apply:
Candidates will be automatically considered for this scholarship; no separate scholarship application is necessary. The scholarships will be awarded to outstanding candidates displaying exceptional academic merit, displayed in their academic application.
Further Information - successful recipients
• Will be informed by 30 April 2019.
• Will be unable to combine this scholarship with other Teesside University scholarships.
• Will be expected to contribute to the wider marketing and outreach activity of Teesside University.
• For more information on the GREAT Scholarships 2019 – China campaign, please visit the British Council website.