Teesside University is delighted to partner with the British Council and offer a £10,000 scholarship for Thai applicants in the academic year 2020/21. The scholarship is available to students enrolling on any postgraduate taught programme in September 2020.
Value of scholarship: £10,000
Number of scholarships available: 1
To be considered for a GREAT scholarship, you must
• Be a Thai national
• Be assessed as international for tuition fee purposes
• Be self-funded
• Hold an offer from Teesside University (Conditional or Unconditional) by 31 March 2020 for a postgraduate taught programme, commencing September 2020
How to apply:
Candidates will be automatically considered for this scholarship; no separate scholarship application is necessary. The scholarship will be awarded to an outstanding candidate displaying exceptional academic merit, displayed in their academic application.
Further Information - successful recipients
• Will be informed by 30 April 2020.
• Will be unable to combine this scholarship with other Teesside University scholarships.
• Will be expected to contribute to the wider marketing and outreach activity of Teesside University.
For more information or to talk generally about Teesside University, please contact our South East Asia regional team:
South East Asia regional office
A-9-3, 9th floor, Northpoint Office
Northpoint Mid Valley City, 1 Medan Syed Putra Utara
59200 Kuala Lumpur
T: +603 22826622
Follow us on Facebook