Global Excellence Scholarship criteria
Teesside is committed to rewarding full-time international students who apply to the University with higher than average grades.
The Scholarship value is £2,000 in your first full academic year of study (all successful applicants on a foundation, undergraduate or postgraduate programme) and £1,000 for each subsequent year of study for full-time undergraduate students only. Applicants on a foundation/pathway programme delivered at Teesside University International Study Centre are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Available to full-time sponsored or self-funding international students who meet the eligibility criteria and are starting their course in September 2022. Please note this Scholarship will not be available for January 2023 entry.
- The Global Excellence Scholarships are based on Grade Point Average, where applicants demonstrate they exceed the advertised academic entry criteria for their course.
- Check the relevant country page for the specific qualifications/entry criteria that you must exceed to be considered for the Global Excellence Scholarship
- Eligibility is assessed upon application and details are included in all offer letters.
- The Teesside University Global Excellence Scholarships are awarded as a fee reduction.
- These Scholarships apply to full-time students on Foundation, Undergraduate, Postgraduate Taught and Postgraduate Research programmes. Excludes students on a foundation/pathway programme delivered at Teesside University International Study Centre.
- The Teesside University Global Excellence Scholarships are not available to students during a work placement year.
For further information please contact us - email@example.com