Skip to main content

How to choose your course

You have a few options - let's take you through them.

Cert HE

A Certificate of Higher Education (CertHE) is a recognised qualification in its own right and follows the first year of a degree. It's a one-year qualification that gives you skills that employers are looking for. It's a great choice if you want to try your subject before committing to study a full degree, or if you want to study a degree course but don't yet have the entry qualifications (or grades) you need.

BA (Hons) or BSc (Hons)

A Bachelor of Arts (BA) or Bachelor of Science (BSc) is an undergraduate or Level 6 qualification, and (Hons) means that it's an honours degree. A Teesside University London bachelor's degree is a three-year course. You cover different areas of a subject.

MA or MSc

A Master of Arts (MA) or Master of Science (MSc) is a taught postgraduate or Level 7 qualification - this means that you need to already have an undergraduate qualification or enough professional experience to apply. A Teesside University London master's degree is a one-year course. It involves more in-depth and independent study than an undergraduate degree.

Link to Top