Skip to main content

How to apply

UK students

Let's make it real.


If you’re a full-time UK applicant applying to a BA or BSc degree course, you apply through UCAS which is the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service.

  • Your school or college will issue you with a buzzword - this links your application to where you study so that they can attach a reference later. If you’re applying as in individual, you don't need to worry about a buzzword.
  • Make a note of your UCAS ID and password – you need these if you need to contact UCAS or the universities you’ve applied to.
  • Our University name for your application is Teesside University (code T20).
  • Our University location is Teesside University London campus (code L).
  • The point of entry is 1st year (2nd or 3rd year entry isn’t available if you start in September 2023).

MA and MSc degree courses

It’s really simple to apply for one of these courses – you use the 'apply online' link on the relevant course page. It helps to have your relevant information and documents ready to enter and upload as part of your application, for example, qualifications, education, employment and a reference.

International students

View our information for how to apply for international students.

Good luck.

Link to Top