Skip to main content

Current PGR Students

Welcome to our research pages for current students which will provide support and information alongside your research degree student handbook, including information about our researcher development programme, training and events and key research policies. More detailed information is available on our intranet site or by getting in touch with the relevant person detailed below. You can also view a list of frequently asked questions.