The student recruitment and admissions team offers a range of activities for students, from Year 8 to Year 13, as well as to those studying on Access or equivalent courses - and their teachers and advisers. We support teachers and careers advisers to help their students progress to higher education.
Next event: 17 May
Fifty Shades of Consent – should piercings and tattoos be illegal?
- 14 Jun | Sociology and criminology professional development conference
- 17 Jun | Undergraduate open day
- 28 Jun | Allied Health Profession Conference
- 12 Jul | Postgraduate open day
- 12 Jul | Part-time open day