Business service charter
Download our client feedback form:
Client feedback form (word - 106kb)
We are committed to the Customer First Standard for our business customers, their experience of the University and services we deliver. We focus on:
- Customers - how we build relationships with customers, identify and fulfil their needs, and deal with complaints
- Market awareness - how we understand, identify and develop target markets, working in partnership with other business networks to actively market services to meet our customers' needs
- People - what people and staff do we have to deliver business solutions to customers.
The University provides a range of specialist business services, including consultancy, professional and workforce development, student and graduate placements, research and development projects, advice and guidance for new companies, specialist technical facilities and accommodation for conferences and meetings.
Our service charter sets out our commitment to a professional business service for all our clients.
Business clients can expect:
- courtesy and confidential treatment
- a prompt response to enquiries
- a single named contact to manage the service
- a clear assessment of business needs and service proposal
- accurate information and impartial advice, including signposting to external services who may be able to help
- a clear timescale for delivery with a commitment to honour appointments and deadlines - and keep you informed of exceptional circumstances
- advance notice of charges and information on sources of financial support
- a prompt response to complaints, open access to our complaints procedure and customer feedback.
Your feedback helps us to evaluate our services. We will always ask for formal feedback but also welcome any other comments. If you have any comments about the quality of our service please get in touch:
Director, Academic Enterprise
T: 01642 384408
What if you are unhappy?
We're committed to a high level of service, but sometimes things go wrong. If this happens to you - we will:
- acknowledge your claim within two working days of receiving it
- provide a written response within ten days. If this doesn't answer your complaint, it will give details of the timescale for investigation and final response.
Read our business charter complaints procedure (word - 30kb)
We promise to treat complaints openly and fairly. Please give us the opportunity to put things right by addressing your written complaint, including all facts, dates and contact names to:
Director, Department of Academic Enterprise
Tees Valley TS1 3BA.