Graduate Outcomes survey
Want to help future students make the right decisions?
Interested in helping shape the future of higher education?
Have your say by completing the
Higher Education Statistics Agency's (HESA) Graduate Outcomes survey.
What is it?
The Graduate Outcomes survey is a statutory process for all higher education providers, capturing information about the activities and opinions of graduates after they finish their studies. It has replaced the previous Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education survey. Anyone who graduated after 1 August 2017 is asked to complete the survey.
Why should I complete the survey?
As a Teesside University graduate your responses are very important to us as they:
- help current and future students gain insight into their potential career destinations
- enable our Careers Service to offer tailored advice which you can continue to access for up to two years as a Teesside University graduate
- help us evaluate and effectively promote our courses
- allow policy makers, charities, journalists, researchers and others to understand the higher education sector and the graduate labour market
- contribute to the University's positioning in league tables which is also helpful to your career by raising the profile of graduates.
What do I need to do?
Update your contact details to make sure you receive the survey
How do I complete the survey?
You will receive an email approximately 15 months after completing your studies, inviting you to complete the survey online. Or you may be contacted by telephone by a third party contractor (on behalf of HESA) and asked for your responses over the phone.
Find out more
For further information visit the
HESA website or email