The chaplaincy service is for everyone.
- support, friendship and time
- information on meeting religious needs
- individual support
- social and cultural activities
- links with the local community
We aim to:
- encourage and help sustain a spiritual dimension to the lives of both staff and students of the University
- bring about mutual understanding between those of different faiths and none.
T: 01642 342708 | Mobile (24hrs): 07740 932758
The Chaplaincy office is on the first floor of the Student Centre. You can call at the office without an appointment, or make an appointment at Student Services reception.
|Monday||8.30am – 7.00pm|
|Tuesday||8.30am – 7.00pm|
|Wednesday||9.30am – 7.00pm|
|Thursday||8.30am – 7.00pm|
|Friday||8.30am – 4.30pm|
- Campus map (pdf - 109kb)
What do you think?
If you would like to comment on our services, email email@example.com.