Skip to main content
Current students

Appealing a decision

Appealing a decision

If you're not satisfied with a decision taken by the University, we are committed to supporting you to request a review or make an appeal.

If you want to submit an appeal or review request you should complete an application pack and send it (along with any supporting documentation) to

Advisers in the Students' Union are able to help you with appeal processes and you may wish to contact them to support you. An adviser can be contacted by emailing


The role of OSCAR is to ensure that you receive advice on matters relating to any issues or concerns which you may experience during your time at the University.

More about OSCAR

Can't find what you're looking for?

Search UNIverse

Go to top menu