Skip to main content
Current students


Disability services

Teesside University is committed to removing barriers to learning for all our students. We're proud to provide an inclusive and empowering learning environment that enables success for all.

We support and advise students with a range of impairments including medical conditions, autism spectrum disorders, mental health conditions and people with specific learning difficulties (for example, dyslexia).

We welcome applications from students with a disability or health condition and have a team of staff on hand to help you arrange the resources you may need to access your chosen course of study.

More about disability services

Assessment Centre on Teesside

Assessment Centre on Teesside (ACT) supports disabled applicants and current students who are studying in higher education or further education.

The ACT team offers confidential advice and assistance on a range of services and support connected with disability and studying.

Experienced ACT staff assess your additional support needs. This will help you to access funding you may be entitled to, such as disabled students' allowances through your funding body.

More about Assessment Centre on Teesside

Can't find what you're looking for?

Ask a question