Skip to main content
Current students

Make a complaint

Make a complaint

Although we are committed to delivering an excellent student experience, there may be occasions where you want to complain about the service you have received.

If you want to submit a complaint you should complete the University's Stage 1 Student Complaint Form and send it to

Advisers in the Students' Union are able to help you with this process - you may wish to contact them to support you by emailing You may also find out more on the Students' Union Student Support web pages.

About Student Casework Office (SCO)

The role of Student Casework Office (SCO) is to ensure that you receive advice on matters relating to any issues or concerns which you may experience during your time at the University.

More about Student Casework Office (SCO)

Can't find what you're looking for?

Search UNIverse

Go to top menu