Teesside University Business School Accommodation Award
This award provides a discount of £2,000 on any of the seven University-managed halls of residence for eligible Teesside University Business School undergraduate students.
Accommodation is subject to availability and will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. If your preferred accommodation is full, an alternative will be offered.
University-managed halls of residence
You may be eligible for the Teesside University Business School Accommodation Award if:
- you are from the UK or EU and live outside of the TS postcode area and
- you accept an offer on an undergraduate full-time course with Teesside University Business School (this includes foundation year and year 1 entry but excludes any course delivered by the Teesside University College Partnership, online learning courses, higher degree apprenticeships and direct entrants into other years).
- you accept your course offer and apply for accommodation by 30 June 2020 and go on to enrol on your course.
When you accept your offer onto a Teesside University Business School course, you will be sent a link to apply for accommodation. When you enrol on your course, your discount will automatically be applied to your invoice.
- You are not eligible for the accommodation discount if, following accepting your offer, you subsequently transfer on to another course outside of Teesside University Business School.
- If you withdraw from your programme during the course of your studies, you will no longer be eligible to remain in University accommodation. Your accommodation discount will therefore end on the date you withdraw.
- You are not eligible for the accommodation discount if you defer your start date to a future year of entry.
- This offer is restricted to accommodation owned and managed by Teesside University.
- This offer is only available for entrants starting their course in semester 1 of the 2020/21 academic year.